We have eight JTAG Products: RISC-V CPU, , ALTERA FPGA SOC, ARM CORTEX, ALTERA RISC-V Two-In-One.
- Debugs all RISC-V microcontrollers with JTAG interface supported by OpenOCD
- High speed USB 2.0 interface
- Uses ARM’s standard 2×10 pin JTAG connector
- Supports RISC-V targets working in voltage range 1.8 – 5.0 V DC
- Supported by the open-source community and OpenOCD debugger software
Support FreedomStudio IDE; development packages: GCC C compiler, openOCD debugger
- Works with FreedomStudio for RISC-V via GDB server
- Supported in Windows, Linux and Mac
- Dimensions 10.2x5.4 mm (2×1.6″) , Adapter plate （6pin， 2x7pin 2.54mm,15 cm (8″) 2×10 JTAG cable , 1×6 JTAG cable , 2×7 JTAG cable ribbon cable are included
We Have Eight Jtag Products: RISC-V CPU, FPGA SOC, Altera FPGA SOC, ARM CORTEX, RISC-V Two-in-One, Altera RISC-V Two-in-One.