FIE310G is a high performance, low power embedded real time RISV_V processor IPCore. The main application areas aim at smart home, Wearable, sensor Fusion, IOT, and industrial control etc.
The entire system is designed by the verilog language, and all IPs can be added, deleted and reconfigured.
The FII-PRX100 RISC-V development board introduction
- Suitable for FPGA study and training
- Fully support FIE310 CPU running and system development
- Suitable for user customized RV32G verification and validation
- JTAG interface for FPGA and FIE310 CPU download and debug
- Support Windows software and linux development environment
- GCC compilation toolchain and graphical software development environment
- Hardware resource: Switchs, Push Button ,USB to UART convertor, QSPI flash, I2C EEPROM, 100M/1G ethernet, USB keyboard mouse,GPIO , hdmi transmitter and camera etc.
RISC-V IPCore user development Guide
This document is edited by Fraser Innovation Inc. Step by step introduce how to develop each RISC-V CPU RTL modules based on RISC-V ISA, Simulations and board verifications, software environment and details on C language development, debug and program
Fraser Innovation Inc. is a leading FPGA based system design and RF application solution company serving students, college, universities, and OEM’s worldwide with technology-based educational design tools. Based in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada, Fraser Innovation designs, manufactures, and distributes its products on a worldwide basis. We are top wireless communication educational device provider.
Our Website: https://fraserinnovation.com